Monday, March 3, 2008

Emma says


Emma says that it's about time to have a blog just about her. So here goes:


Hello! It's great to see you. It's been a wonderful time at school. My teacher is Mrs. Roylance. I am in second grade. I'm a big girl now. Today I learned about shapes. We learned about how small shapes can make big shapes. Isn't that cool? Well, it is, to me. We had computers and RADkids. It was very nice. Today at RADkids, I had 10 things and I got a treat. My treat was a long string of LaffyTaffy. It was so good. It was strawberry. I shared with my friends. My cousin is coming today and I'm so excited! Her name is Abby. Today is her birthday. She's sleeping at a hotel, but she was going to sleep at our house. But it's OK. We'll probably go to Jumpin Jacks and play on the inflatables. They are so fun.
My Mom has to go, so I hope I'll be back.
Emma

No comments: