I decided that it was time that Jon-Jon actually had pants that fit, so out go the 24 month clothes, in come the 2T. It's hard to believe that he'll be two at the end of the month. The sad part was that while I was sorting the new clothes, I came across the outfit that my Grandma Davis bought him as a new baby gift. I don't think that she even considered that she would never be able to see him in it. It's hard to believe that all of my grandparents have passed away in a space of about 2 1/2 years.
In happier news, I am going for a haircut today. I plan to cut off about 6-8 inches and to have it thinned out. I imagine that I will lose about 2 pounds extra tomorrow from all of the hair loss. :)
I hope you are having a great day. Our day is lovely here. The temperature is supposed to be in the high 50s..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment