You might have noticed a funny thing about Adam's hair in the last post. Adam started wearing Emma's headbands around the house. I was curious so I asked him why he was wearing Emma's headband.. His answer was "I'm Nephi." (For those of you who aren't LDS, Nephi is a Book of Mormon prophet who lived on the American continent around 600 BC.) OK, so even though Eric is a little disturbed by the headband, I guess I'm not going to discourage my son from wanting to imitate a prophet of God.
In other news, my sister Heidi and her family will be arriving this afternoon. My children are really excited because we usually only see the Davis cousins when we go to Idaho. It will be fun to have them on our turf. She will be bringing her husband Justin, her daughter Abby (who's birthday is today) and her new daughter Daphne. This will be the first time that we get to meet little Daphne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment