Thursday, October 2, 2008
Jon- Jon (not for the queasy of stomach)
Maybe you have read my entry a couple of days ago about Jon's exciting adventures. Well, today is the sequel. He comes into me saying, "Mommy, nose. Nose." I look at his nose and he has rammed a Cheerio up his left nostril. I try but cannot get the cereal out with my tweezers. So I dropped Adam off at the neighbor's house and drive to Orem to the doctor's office. I pull in, get Jon out of his car seat and he rubs his nose again. Then he sneezes a big cereal booger out. He's been running a slight clear runny nose the last few weeks, which I think is allergies. So the combination of moist insides with the porous texture of the cereal combined to save me a $100 trip to the doctor. The doctor's office was kind enough to cancel the appointment. The most expensive part was the fact that I had to drive 20 minutes each way to the doctor's office. The best comment was "Wow. He's giving you a run for your money lately."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I never thought I'd say this but hooray for a runny nose! Barry once put a penny up his nose and I had a hard time getting it out too. He looked like he was from some African tribe.
I can't wait to see what he does next!
Post a Comment