Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weight Loss Update

Well, we didn't do so good last week. We were both up two pounds. *Sigh* Recommitting is harder than I thought. Yesterday and today, I took Jon for a walk in the baby backpack. He is getting a bit large for the thing, and it's difficult to walk straight when he keeps throwing his weight from side to side and up and down. You might think I was slightly drunk because toward the end of the walk he's really getting bored and moves around a lot.

I've discovered that it's getting harder to find time to exercise during the afternoon because Adam's bus schedule is different and Jon takes a shorter nap. So I'm hoping the walks with 30+ pounds of weight might do some good. Of course, now the weather is supposed to be changing. Snow is coming. I'll figure something out

No comments: