Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grandma comes and Emma's Simulation

On the 30th, my mom came into town to go to BYU's Women's Conference. We had a great time. The talks were amazing. We went to so many different classes and they were all about different subjects. I think that the best part was that the prophet spoke at the last session. It was amazing to feel the Spirit in the room with about 20,000 women who all know that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. Here's a picture.


Thursday night, Emma had her RADkid simulation. I've discussed this with you so now I'm just going to share some pictures and video.

.




After a couple of great days with Grandma, we had to take her back to the airport. We spent the day in Salt Lake City. We went to the new IKEA store, to lunch at our favorite buffet called Sweet Tomatoes, and then ended up on Temple Square. Mom hadn't seen the Conference Center yet, but I think it was amazing to sit inside and realize how big the auditorium really is.

Last picture of the kids....

No comments: