Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday News

Hello. I have been the school for 2 hours trying to "tidy up" the last of the yearbook portraits, which means I've been running around trying to take pictures of the missing in action. Unfortunately, most of these people don't want their pictures taken, and I have the sneaking suspicion that they have been hiding from me. :)

Besides that, Eric and I weighed in this morning, and after a difficult 2 weeks, we have progress to announce. I am down a pound and so is Eric. Hurray! I have weeded out my closet and taken everything that was too big to the DI. I was given clothes in my "new" size by a family in my ward. The mother passed away and they offered to let me have her things, for which I was grateful since I have every intention to lose more weight and I didn't want to buy new things yet. So I have new clothes in a new size and that makes every morning just a little bit better. :)

The other part is that the snow is almost completely gone. Just the small piles that are shadows of the mountains of snow they once were.

Have a great day!

No comments: