Thursday, June 18, 2009

End of day two

Day two ended in chaos. Emma tried to help me make dinner, but didn't realize that when you set the timer on the microwave you have to push "kitchen timer." The bad news is that there was a small pancake in the microwave left from breakfast. The good news is that I think the microwave still works. The fire in the microwave scared Emma to death and we are still working on getting the smokey smell out of the house. *sigh* To finish the night out, I let the kids watch movies and I finished reading "North and South" by Elizabeth Gaskell. I enjoyed the book so much that I put in the BBC version DVD and watch the whole miniseries (after putting the kids to bed). Going to bed at 2 AM isn't so bad when the kids don't get up in the middle of the night.

We are half way done. :)

No comments: