
Elder Nelson spoke on mother's and womanhood. He talked about the 7 things that LDS women deserve. (I was glad I took notes.) The seven things were 1) to be magnified, 2) to be appreciated, 3) to be honored, 4) to be provided for and protected, 5) to be allowed to achieve, 6) to be adored, and 7) to NOT be denigrated or belittled.
It was an amazing experience.
My family had to leave after sacrament meeting. So sad.
After church, we had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin at their house in Lehi. Neil, LeAnn, Carly, Rachel, Brandon, Abi, and Brinna were there too. It was a very wonderful Mother's Day.


3 comments:
It was such a great treat! It made my Mother's Day extra special too!
Wow that is awesome you got to hear that. Thanks for keeping notes on it too!
I'm so glad that you had notes on those points--it sounds like it must have been a wonderful talk. Lucky you! And, a Happy (belated) Mother's Day to one of the best mothers that I know!
I was thinking of you the other day and about your phone call to me after Max was born and how you helped give my empathy and care in my hardships. Thank you for being a wonderful friend over all of these years, despite the distance and the long spaces between our getting to see you and your family. We love you all!
Post a Comment