They had a race for all 4 and 5 year olds at the track meet. Adam had been pestering me to let him run on the track and was really sad that I wouldn't let him. Then when they announced the race for the younger children, he didn't want to go because he was worried about the starter gun. I convinced him to go anyways and the crowd got a laugh as he ran past the finish line and continued on. I think he wanted to do the entire lap. (Adam is in the second lane from the right, wearing an orange shirt and a blue jacket.)
Emma's play is this week. She one of the wolf pack. I went to the dress rehearsal last night to record it and I thought that they did an amazing job. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.


No comments:
Post a Comment