OK. So I actually made more resolutions that previously mentioned. I also decided to de-junk the house from top to bottom. Today I did my bedroom. I reorganized all of the "hot" spots, the nightstand drawers, under the bed and the closet. Now I have piles of papers to shred and bags of stuff to take to the DI. There is something fulfilling about going into a closet and seeing lines of shoes and nicely folded sweaters.
Right now, Jon and Adam are watching "Kung Fu Panda" which is much preferable to "Elmo's Potty Time"... any time. I think that my shredder is going to die of overuse though. Jon wanted to help me shred so He sat on my lap and I tried to teach him how to put papers in without putting fingers in as well.
OK, I just remembered a funny situation from yesterday. Due to complications of the holidays, Jon didn't get into the doctor for his surgery follow-up until yesterday. The doctor looked in his mouth and said that he could hardly even see evidence of a wound. Of course, then he handed Jon the wooden tongue depressor and told him he could keep it. The thought ran through my mind that it was a stick that got us into his office in the first time. I was wondering if he was hoping for repeat business. Needless to say, the tongue depressor went into the first garbage can I saw.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment