Monday, December 8, 2008

At the edge of a breakdown

I went to the airport to pick up Eric and the kids. Since we got there early, we stopped at the Park & Wait lot. The sign said to turn off your engine so I did. Twenty minutes later, I tried to start the engine, but nothing.. just clicking. The kids thought this was funny at first but it wasn't long before Jon was screaming and Adam was getting really upset. Eric was trying to figure out where I was, and I was on the cell phone trying to figure out how to fix the solution. Eric's Dad mentioned that the airport security has a truck that goes around helping people. So Eric finally found them and they came and jumped the battery and we were off. Adam was so relieved that he said "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you" to the security guy. I can't even describe the relief in his voice.

Today, I am exhausted from all of the adventures of the last week.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Well the good new is that when i saw you this afternoon you looked great!