Friday, December 11, 2009

Adam's new bed

In November, we decided that it was time for Jon to get off of a mattress on the floor and into a real bed. Because the three boys share a bedroom, we decided to get a junior loft bed for Adam, and Jon could sleep on the bottom of the bunk beds. I spent three hours setting up the bed. It looked great. Adam LOVES his new bed.





I came downstairs to discover that the boys had shredding all of the styrofoam packing materials. It was everywhere, all over the walls and the ceiling and about an inch deep in the family room floor. It was in every room of the house. I vacuumed for 3 hours to get it clean up. The picture of Jon is after the first time over the basement. The crazy thing is that 3 weeks later, I am still cleaning up little pieces of styrofoam. I found some behind the Love Sac this morning.




No comments: