Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny Video & Gross Story and other miscellaneous stuff



I took this video of Emma and Josh (see post on Saturday Swimming) and Emma thought it was so fun that she had him dump her about 10 more times. The one time I didn't have the camera on was the funniest. Josh tossed Emma into the tube and she rocked back too far and flipped over backwards. Funny stuff. Stef and Josh, thanks so much for inviting us. We had a great time. We'll have to do it again next summer!

The gross story is about Jon. (I know, you aren't surprised.) He came up to me the other day and said, "Look Mom, a spider." He had a dead spider in his hand. Then before I could react, he popped it in his mouth. "Yuck!" he exclaimed and spat it out. *sigh* I could have told him that.

OK, I am waiting for the video to download, so I will add some of the other items. Braden and Adam are both playing soccer. Braden's team is undefeated so far. Adam's team has tied most of their games, and only lost one, but it was a doozy (0-8).

Braden has decided to join the 6th grade orchestra. He's really excited about it, and I'm not so sure how excited we will be after a year of practicing. *puts in the ear plugs* When I studied music education at Boise State, I had to take a String Techniques class and I had to learn to play the violin. That was scary and I was a grown-up.

No comments: