Jon-Jon will be the death of me today. I heard noise in the garage and discovered that he finally figured out how to undo the deadbolt and was in the garage playing. He had taken an old broomstick and was using it to push the button on the garage door opener. *sigh*
I was making dinner this afternoon, when I noticed him outside playing by himself. I looked out and noticed that he was playing with a live wasp, picking it up and putting in underneath a soccer cone. I got him away and inside and got rid of the wasp to find him with the huge knife that I had left on the counter when I noticed the wasp-playing. He was stabbing the new loaf of bread that just came out of the oven. Miracle of miracles, he has walked away unscathed. Mom, however, needs to be admitted to the cardiac unit.. I swear I've had multiple heart attacks.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, what a day! :-) That's too funny. :-)
Ahhh I found you! After several attempts I remembered the address you gave me. It will be fun to check in and see what you are up to. Karen always tells me that she knows more about what is going on at my house because of my blog than living across the street. i don't know if that is good or bad! :) We're at canningudall.blogspot.com
Post a Comment